Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Caleb {1 year} + Big Brother Jacob

I was lucky to meet this Mama at a New Mom's Group when our first boys were born!  We've stayed friends and gotten together with our kids fairly often ever since!  I don't know how I would do this stay-at-home Mom job without the support of this Mom's Group throughout the last few years!  I can't believe our second babies are turning one already!!  It was so great to get some photos of sweet little Caleb and a couple with his Big Bro too!!














2 comments:

  1. Love these! I especially love the O N E separate letters pic, the 2 pics of him standing in his suit with a great smile and the pic with the chalkboard with his stats. How clever! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Katherine did an amazing job. I am so glad I have these! The O N E seemed like it didn't work during the photo shoot but it turned out amazing! I love it! My favorites are him standing in the little bow tie onesie. Thank You Katherine!

      Delete